Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Oriental card

Hi everyone.....
Hope you are doing well.
Today, I want to share with you my oriental card.
The image is CC Designs Geisha Emma.
This set includes two other images, but I choose this one because
I thought it's suit with chinese new year in a few days.
I water colored her with Kuretake Gansai tambi.
Decorated with lampions and bamboo die cut from Memory Box,
and the corner die cut is from Tattered lace.
I stamped the floral background with Kaiser craft stamp.


 Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a lovely day !

I will enter my card for challenges :
Inky chicks - Anything goes
Brown Sugar - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Use dies
The Sketchy - Anything goes


1 comment:

Acraftydivazcreations said...

I love this card, super cute image. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Please join us again. ~Racquel~