Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Christmas Illuminate decoration

Hello my friends,
Have a blessed Sunday to you all......
Today I want to share with you my Christmas illuminate
decoration using Magnolia stamp and dies.

To make an Illuminate decoration, I used plastic container.
I've got the plastic container from bakery tools shop.
I wrap the plastic container with a piece of vellum paper.
 Decorated with some diecut from doohickey dies, and stamp.
Using some molding paste to make snow rain, and
for the light I'm using tealight candle battery operated.

I stamp Walter the moose on Xpress it blending card 
and colored  with Copic sketch markers as usual.


Ok, that's all from me today, and thank you for visiting me !

I will enter this project for challenges:som
Magnolialicious - Anything goes
LHOSM - Snow/glitter
All About Magnolia - All about the holy night
Deep Ocean - Use die cuts or punch


7 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Wow! Beautiful candle holder, Christy. Love the creative scene with Walter. Lovely coloring! Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cath

Chris said...

Stunning candle with wonderful coloring and design! It definitely has the Wow factor! Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
Xo,
Chris

Plony said...

This is a amazing idea....Love it all.
Thanx for joining us at LHOSM.
xxx Plony

Suzi Mac said...

This is absolutely delightful Christy. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Karen said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious!!

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Christy!! I LOVE this...I'd really love to try one!!! So beautifully coloured and designed...thank you so much for sharing this beauty (and the tutorial) with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Good luck to you and hope to see you again next challenge!
Take care,
Beth

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning festive creation.
Thanks for joining us at LHOSM
Hugs, Donna xx