Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Thankful mice


Hi ....
Just a quick post for today.
I want to share mini treat box with you

 Using Lawn Fawn image Thankful mice for my box
I have water colored mice with kuretake ZiG real brush.
A random circle punch to make cheese for the background,
Scripty Thanks dies for the sentiment.

I used Bakery box dies from Lifestyle craft to make a box.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

I will enter the challenges:
Lawnscaping - Geomatric
SSSWC - Gift it
Card Mania - Earth tone

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is soooo cute, love it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness! this is the cutest little box ever!! i LOVE those mice!! but that cheese surrounding the box is seriously AWESOME!!! wow!! ha ha! so cool! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Suzanne Bier said...

Love the swiss cheese wrap you created for your treat box! How fun! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!