Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Purple Tag - My summer hat

Happy Tuesday everyone.....
It's a time for new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.  
This week, our theme is Tag it. We want to see tag or a card with tag on.
Come and join with us ! 
I made a tag using  My Summer Hat image,
and colored her as usual using Copic sketch markers.
Framed her with oval die from MFT and 
distressed edge with dusty concord distress ink pad.
I used Prima Marketing pattern paper for the background.
Made doily lace from Cheery Lynn die.
Decorated my tag with lace, ribbon, flowers and swirls die cut.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week !

I will enter this tag for challenges:
Paradise of stamps - Anything goes
Digi Designs - Flowers everywhere
Crafty Friends - In the garden
Deep Ocean - Flowers everywhere
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Girl
Card Mania - Flowers





4 comments:

Céline said...

OMG so wonderful tag !!
hugs
céline

Laura ElleBi said...

Nice! Love the coloring!!!
Thank you for joining Crafty Friends
Laura

Blankina said...

Great tag, sweet image, perfect colouring and pretty colour combo,
I am so glad you could join our "in the Garden" challenge at Crafty friends, hugs Blankina

Wendy L said...

This is stunningly gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge. xxx