Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Bestie with a pet

Helloooo.......Happy Monday everyone! 
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend and managed to find some time for crafting!
I have another DT card for
 My Besties International

And our challenge theme for this time is 
Besties with a pet
We'd love it if you stop by and join the challenge
We have wonderful prizes for the winners

I used Besties pet image 651 for my CAS card
Colored with Copic sketch marker on X-press it blending card.
I made moon with punch circle and then put some cotton for the clouds
Bats are from Technique Tuesday stamp
That's all for me today.....

I will enter this card for challenges:
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Card Only
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
 Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
 Crafty Bloggers - Anything Goes
 Let’s Craft and Create - Anything goes

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christy. Love the image and the background colouring is fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Beautiful card love the image and the colouring is fab!..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x