Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Let's Play

Helloo.........Happy Monday Friends!
Today its time for another challenge at 2 Cute Ink
Our theme for this time is Kids
Come and play along with us

Here my card .....
 I used boy and frog for my image. He's so cute....
 Colored this cute image with copic sketch markers.
I have put some gesso on carrugated cardboard behind the image
Embellish card with some die cut  :
Memory box dies for tree
MFT dies for tag, fence and grass
I have put crackle paint to made texture on the tree.
Sentiment is a sticker from Autumm leaves



You can see all cute the DT inspiration and
come to enter our current challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by....

I would love to enter this card for challenges:
Brown Sugar  - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Something for/with/from a Child
Sister Act  - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls  - Anything Goes

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown  - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Ghea said...

lovely card
hugs ghea

KezzaKraftz said...

What a cute card, I adore that image. Love all of the techniques you have used. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our anything goes challenge. Kerry, DT Member xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christy. The image is so cute and I love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Inky Angel said...

Such a cute and cheerful card Christy. Beautiful colouring and wonderful textures in the background and on the tree. You always utilize die cuts beautifully in your design!
Hugs, Katie

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute image and corrugated carboard background.Great dies to complete the scene and fabulous tree--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Gloria said...

Thank you Christy for sharing your lovely card with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
Kind regards,
Gloria
DT member at BSC

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, love the die cuts, very nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT (sorry I'm late with my comment) x

Cathy P said...

Such a cute image and wonderful coloring, Christy. That tree is amazing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathyxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Christy,

I just looked around, and I see amazing cards overhere. Well done!!!

I'll be back to see more...:-)

Hugsss, Gaby