Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Hello Friend

Hi...
This is my 3rd post for today :)
I made a tag for swap with my FB friend
Hope she like it !
My tag using Sneaky Tilda image,
and colored with copic sketch marker.
Some liquid pearls around Tilda and I distress all edges with DI.
Frame her with Pierced Ractangle stax from MFT dies.
I have put cheese clothes behind the image 
Doily lace behind cheese clothes I made from Sizzix dies.
Lily of the valley flowers are dies from Magnolia.
I used heart bark shape from Prima Marketing and then
put CC design sentiment and heart pearl.
Lace, flower, charm and string are from my FB friend. 
at the end I put some white gesso on here and there.

That is all for me today and thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting

I will enter this tag for challenges:
Totally Tilda - Anything goes
Magnolia Mania - Summer
Marvelous Magnolia - Over the top
7 Kids College - Anything goes
Loves rubber stamps - Use fabric
Deep Ocean - Lots of layers

10 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such a cute tag Christy. A gorgeous image with gorgeous embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anonymous said...

A real beauty!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Gir Guerreiro said...

Muito lindo!♡

Gir Guerreiro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very pretty Christy, love the image and design, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous creation Christy. I love this image and the beautiful colour you have used. Lovely use of fabric too. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Nicola said...

Such a gorgeous shabby chic tag Christy, your FB friend will love it!
Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Momente auf`s Papier gebracht said...

hello christy,
very beautiful tag-card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonne

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! Just love the laces and the adorable little heart!Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!!!

jasonbob said...

yeezy
kyrie 6
yeezy boost 350
canada goose outlet
nike kyrie 5
paul george shoes
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
golden goose outlet
adidas yeezy boost 350 v2
kd 13