Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Hai everyone ....
What a surpise for me that my blogging friend Evie give me Liebster Blog Award
Made my days to read such sweet words about my blog and cards!  Thank you so much!!!
  A Liebster award is given to blogs that you like which have fewer than 200 followers so as to encourage new followers to visit their blogs. The rules are: that you thank the person who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog. Then post the award onto your own blog and nominate five bloggers who you admire that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to leave a comment on their blog too to let them know you have given them their award.
 
And here are my chosen bloggers:

Please pop over to her blog
Have a nice day

Hugs,
Christy




No comments: